Granny's gone and done it again

Good to hear from you. congrats on the chicks. harvesting wood is hard work!
I can attest to that, Granny.

We have to harvest at least 10 cords to get us through the winter. We heat exclusively with wood and with the price of LP and Propane where it is, we are glad we do.

We always take a pic when we are done. I'll make sure and post it.

I did weeding today also @CapricornFarm. It rained here until early afternoon so tonight I went out and weeded my only 'in ground' crop, onions, while the ground was wet. Finally transitioned to containers for the rest of my garden but hard to do onions if you don't plant them directly into the ground. At least I haven't figured out how to do them in raised beds.....yet....

Darling chicks, @troyer. That momma earned her feed and scratch! Congratulations.

I can attest to that, Granny.

We have to harvest at least 10 cords to get us through the winter. We heat exclusively with wood and with the price of LP and Propane where it is, we are glad we do.

We always take a pic when we are done. I'll make sure and post it.

I did weeding today also @CapricornFarm. It rained here until early afternoon so tonight I went out and weeded my only 'in ground' crop, onions, while the ground was wet. Finally transitioned to containers for the rest of my garden but hard to do onions if you don't plant them directly into the ground. At least I haven't figured out how to do them in raised beds.....yet....

Darling chicks, @troyer. That momma earned her feed and scratch! Congratulations.

Cholesterol video.

Just had a surprise visit from my son Richard and daughter Melody. Richard is the one with Spina Bifida. Melody picked him up to go to a small reunion. It is a 40 minute drive, I couldn't go. I don't do evenings so we'll, especially after a drive. He just lives in a couple of cities I over. Melody lives across the highway from us. Not far. She's the one that got me to the Dr last time. Good to see him. I'm so happy to see him happy. :)

Did she hatch them all?
Nice profile picture,!what species of moth?
Yes they are all hers biologically.
I don't know the name of the moth, I just thought it was pretty.
Her eyes look tired.
I'm sure she was, especially with 14 of them. It could have taken 2 days to hatch them from start to finish. A good hen will not leave the nest until all have hatched that will hatch. She is also a calm hen and is perfectly fine with me handling the chicks.

Back
Top Bottom