Granny's gone and done it again

1656197300170.png

Question: we were looking for an electrician. My DH found one but the guy told us he is on parole. He was in penn for 17 years. Would you have him come to your house? It was really bad what what he did, I looked it up on the internet. My first reaction is no way but then I think, we all make bad decisions in our life.

I guess bottom line my answer is no. But I feel a little guilty about it. He paid his time, he deserves a chance at society. I looked up sex offender website. There are over 700 in calif that are looking for. This guy is trying to do the right thing. Wears an ankle bracelet, has to report where ever he goes.

Still don’t want him at my house.

Anyone have any thoughts on it?

Question: we were looking for an electrician. My DH found one but the guy told us he is on parole. He was in penn for 17 years. Would you have him come to your house? It was really bad what what he did, I looked it up on the internet. My first reaction is no way but then I think, we all make bad decisions in our life.

I guess bottom line my answer is no. But I feel a little guilty about it. He paid his time, he deserves a chance at society. I looked up sex offender website. There are over 700 in calif that are looking for. This guy is trying to do the right thing. Wears an ankle bracelet, has to report where ever he goes.

Still don’t want him at my house.

Anyone have any thoughts on it?
Thats a really good question H20. I have no sympathy for child sex offenders. Is that what he did?

Thats a really good question H20. I have no sympathy for child sex offenders. Is that what he did?
Yes, he was18 and she was 14. Then he tried to kill her. Really horrible. I am kinda of sorry I looked it up n the Internet. How does God forgive something like this. I know he can/does but ?….

Back
Top Bottom