Granny's gone and done it again

Question: we were looking for an electrician. My DH found one but the guy told us he is on parole. He was in penn for 17 years. Would you have him come to your house? It was really bad what what he did, I looked it up on the internet. My first reaction is no way but then I think, we all make bad decisions in our life.

I guess bottom line my answer is no. But I feel a little guilty about it. He paid his time, he deserves a chance at society. I looked up sex offender website. There are over 700 in calif that are looking for. This guy is trying to do the right thing. Wears an ankle bracelet, has to report where ever he goes.

Still don’t want him at my house.

Anyone have any thoughts on it?
I wouldn't. I have my reasons. :(

I got to go to the Temple today. Another first without my Scott. 😔 I found myself quite emotional. My head is still woozy, but so glad I went with Austin and Bronwyn. They took me to the store, which has our bank in there, pulled some cash and shopped. I came home to water and Austin mowed and weed whacked. Took a much needed nap. Gave the kids money to go get a fire pit. I didn't want to go to Walmart! Austin got the fire pit put together. Ashton thought he was helping. :) Dad's little helper.
20220625_184232.jpg
image.jpg

I wouldnt hire him. sorry. I just think he gave up his freedom when he tried to murder her as well.
Yeah they let him out. But he is closely monitored. He also told my husband everything up front. He can’t work unless his parole officer talks to us and then oks it. Also I saw how many child predators are out on the run in calif. Over 700.

At a wedding today. Whee.

Hubs ran off to talk to a friend; our table mates ran off. I kind of want to saunter off in search of beverage but the couple we were sitting with, the lady left her drink and wallet. Sooo…lady’s covenant applies.

Pretty venue. It’s a golf course/country club kinda thing. View attachment 3163473
I went to a memorial service. My chicken friend.

Yeah they let him out. But he is closely monitored. He also told my husband everything up front. He can’t work unless his parole officer talks to us and then oks it. Also I saw how many child predators are out on the run in calif. Over 700.
can you imagine how many world wide? Those that dont get caught? Theres too many willing women out there for that sort of thing. Makes me sick.

At a wedding today. Whee.

Hubs ran off to talk to a friend; our table mates ran off. I kind of want to saunter off in search of beverage but the couple we were sitting with, the lady left her drink and wallet. Sooo…lady’s covenant applies.

Pretty venue. It’s a golf course/country club kinda thing. View attachment 3163473
such pretty blue eyes Star. Hope you have a good time.

Back
Top Bottom