Granny's gone and done it again

yes, I found it on FB then @Noah P showed me how to put it here. I still havent hung the other 2 drawings up. They are still sitting on my table hoping for 2 feathers to add to them and my bathroom never got started.
Well good for him! Had a feeling you didn’t do it on your own haha.

Darn! Wish they would just do what they promised. :rant

We need more pictures of Daisy! I can’t tell if she has grown any.
Yup, she has grown. I'll get more pics later. Here's a random pic(s) until then 🙃 image.jpeg image.jpeg

I had another attack yesterday. That's what I call them now when I can't stand up without getting close to passing out. I called Austin up. He sat with me for a bit. I almost decided to go to the hospital. Worst yet. I had him go back downstairs. He came back up to check on me. I started to cry. I told him I was scared and didn't want to be a burden. Of course he said I wasn't. Just sitting around again until this hopefully passes back to where it was. That's the thing, it keeps .. staying..worse than before. ENT on the 7th. Hope she will direct me to a good neurologist. It happened after I ate. Crazy..this is what we did with it being 93 degrees out there. I stayed in the shade to eat. Kids had fun. First time in years I've cooked a hot dog over a fire.
20220626_172611.jpg
20220626_175717.jpg

Back
Top Bottom