Granny's gone and done it again

No @Cynthia12 again tonight. Im worried she may be in the hospital or too dizzy to get on. Prayers going up.
Came on to say hi. I got this notification first. Yes, I'm pretty miserable. I can go outside for a bit early in the morning to water, but then it hits hard. All that bending over. It's hard on my head. Austin just mowed the lawn and cut some branches off of our front tree. Looks nice. I watered my plants, walked into the doorway and almost went down. Back to my chair again. I sleep a lot. I have to make myself get up. Want to share something cute. Watering yesterday I put some up on my big ceders. All of a sudden a little baby sparrow plopped out and bounced on the ground..not so cute. But, soft landing. Picked it up, took it inside. I looked up how to care for a baby that falls out. It actually had all of its feathers, but didn't look like a fledging to me. It's mouth was still a bit wide on the ends. But I went ahead and took it back out to the tee to see if it would hold on. It did. :). That was a suggestion on this site I read. So, I left for a while, listened through my bedroom window..could hear the baby calling. Went back later and couldn't find it. Yaay. I could see bird poops where I had put it..white. The baby poo was brown when I had it in the box. So pretty sure mom found it and helped it. No baby on the ground this morning.
20220629_093306.jpg

I missed a bunch but Cynthia hope you’re feeling better soon!

Sent BossLady an email today saying ap was ready for her and inquiring how she and bossman were doing.

She doesn’t answer how she’s feeling, bossman is still down.

Am I a stinker for responding “I can run checks for you if you’re feeling off, if that’s the case it’s best for you to stay home and rest”

Came on to say hi. I got this notification first. Yes, I'm pretty miserable. I can go outside for a bit early in the morning to water, but then it hits hard. All that bending over. It's hard on my head. Austin just mowed the lawn and cut some branches off of our front tree. Looks nice. I watered my plants, walked into the doorway and almost went down. Back to my chair again. I sleep a lot. I have to make myself get up. Want to share something cute. Watering yesterday I put some up on my big ceders. All of a sudden a little baby sparrow plopped out and bounced on the ground..not so cute. But, soft landing. Picked it up, took it inside. I looked up how to care for a baby that falls out. It actually had all of its feathers, but didn't look like a fledging to me. It's mouth was still a bit wide on the ends. But I went ahead and took it back out to the tee to see if it would hold on. It did. :). That was a suggestion on this site I read. So, I left for a while, listened through my bedroom window..could hear the baby calling. Went back later and couldn't find it. Yaay. I could see bird poops where I had put it..white. The baby poo was brown when I had it in the box. So pretty sure mom found it and helped it. No baby on the ground this morning. View attachment 3169163
Its good to hear from you. I figured it was the dizzy getting you down. I sure hope you feel better soon.

Well, BossLady came in, took her time doing what she needed to do, but did disappear again after an hour. Their plan is still on to travel with family for the long weekend....oi. Apparently some other members of their extended family have the plague too.

Sigh. Other admin and I are rather...irate...at the whole situation. Oh well. Doing some work right meow even though I have the rest of the day off as "vacation". Nuts to it, I'll call it hours worked on Friday. Whee.

Back
Top Bottom