Granny's gone and done it again

I am good. How was your day
It was good. went to the bank with Nancy and Robert. CB was sleeping and came home to find him gone. :( Then Nancy fried hamburgers which were really good. I was hurting so I got in my chair and was finally free enough of pain to fall asleep.

I would get pictures for y’all, but my cameras glitching pretty bad. I’m so bad at taking care of iPhones honestly…I don’t even deserve one at this point. 😅 Otherwise, there were some nice looking horses out there today. Oh and SO many nice people too. Seems like everyone is out to give a helping hand! It’s amazing to see. It’s good to know so many good people still exist. Didn’t read through all the pages today, but I’m sure I’ll get through it some day. Good night Grannyland. I still gotta close the chickens in.

You did exactly the right thing for that baby. You saved it and then gave it back its life. 💚

Avon Skin So Soft lotion acts as a mosquito repellant... not intentionally, but it works. If you have some or can get some (try calling around, maybe CVS?). I bet it will keep your pesky biter away. Worth a try.

If you had full teeth you could grind the nuts into paste. Like peanut butter!

Did you ever say what a slab roller is? I'm thinking maybe like a pasta maker for clay...

Granny, I was going to say to put CB's phone under a cushion. The torture chamber is more fitting! :D
I did say that a slab roller makes flat slabs of clay to build pieces out of. You can adjust it to make various thicknesses.

I got my slab roller etc., then spent all day at a park looking at rocks! Lots of fun, but i spent too much time in the heat. Having muscle spasms now, but i need to go check the animals. Drinking gatorade, i drank water and green tea all day but it was very hot outside. Luckily i was in the shade most of the day.
Well, gotta go out.

Back
Top Bottom