Granny's gone and done it again

good so far, You?
Been in and out of fair a lot recently. Supposedly today should be pretty busy-in terms of public traffic. Had a good time talking to visitors yesterday. A lot of them are generally pretty curious about pigs, so it’s a lot of fun answering their questions. So yeah, doing pretty good.

Been in and out of fair a lot recently. Supposedly today should be pretty busy-in terms of public traffic. Had a good time talking to visitors yesterday. A lot of them are generally pretty curious about pigs, so it’s a lot of fun answering their questions. So yeah, doing pretty good.
sounds like a lot of fun.

ohh yikes
My mom has a gluten allergy too. Google sez genetics play a big part in gluten sensitivity. They make gluten-free bread, but everyone knows those are darn awful lol. Luckily I’m not super fond of bread…could definitely live without that. Cookies are a hard one to deal with though…

My mom has a gluten allergy too. Google sez genetics play a big part in gluten sensitivity. They make gluten-free bread, but everyone knows those are darn awful lol. Luckily I’m not super fond of bread…could definitely live without that. Cookies are a hard one to deal with though…
Im a cookie monster too. Maybe you could make cookies from the gluten free flour?

Back
Top Bottom