Granny's gone and done it again

Who is the guy, Star? The happiest painter never filled out a shirt like that in my memory.

Anyone know what happens if you put too much oil in a car? Robert did that today.
Truthfully, depends on how much too much you did.
I dont know how to measure it but about 1/4th inch over the full mark on the dipstick.
...that's just some stinkiness, bout it. I've got that much more in my car right now...I think hubs was anticipating that car would leak or something...and she DOESNT.
Hubs doesn't think that will be a problem. Sounds like the engine is burning oil anyway.
^this.
I dont think its burning. I think I have a leak. A bad one too by the way its losing oil. Antifreeze too
Does the oil look cloudy or milkshake-y at all? Are you losing power on it? Granny, if I could send you my husband right now I would. (promise he'd do a better job than my car lol, poor 3.0 is just the buzzard red headed stepchild of our fleet, and now that it's the "wife's car"...

Truthfully, depends on how much too much you did.

...that's just some stinkiness, bout it. I've got that much more in my car right now...I think hubs was anticipating that car would leak or something...and she DOESNT.

^this.

Does the oil look cloudy or milkshake-y at all? Are you losing power on it? Granny, if I could send you my husband right now I would. (promise he'd do a better job than my car lol, poor 3.0 is just the buzzard red headed stepchild of our fleet, and now that it's the "wife's car"...
Oil looks like oil. I wish you could send him. Im stuck.

We're all just a bunch of sickos, sounds like. I went in for a Covid test today bc I have been feeling rotten since Saturday morning and did not go to church. Ear infection plus probable strep, but have to wait 48 hrs+ before I'll know results on the C19, meanwhile I'm officially q'tined until I hear back. 🤒😷 ABX begun, tea, Tylenol and bed. And BYC, of course! 😉

We're all just a bunch of sickos, sounds like. I went in for a Covid test today bc I have been feeling rotten since Saturday morning and did not go to church. Ear infection plus probable strep, but have to wait 48 hrs+ before I'll know results on the C19, meanwhile I'm officially q'tined until I hear back. 🤒😷 ABX begun, tea, Tylenol and bed. And BYC, of course! 😉
Ick! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Back
Top Bottom