Granny's gone and done it again

Well i hate to tell them this, but every tick bite i have had is itchy. And i didn't have the bulls eye rash, but did have Lyme disease.
20-30% of people don't get a lyme rash. Maybe you are allergic to tick saliva and get itchy. For most people (and animals) the numbing compound in tick saliva allows them to bite and dig in without being felt. Creepy little nasty creatures.

Happy Its Friday GIF by Gunmaunofficial

Sorry about the pup, Twist. Does her whelping box have a bumper around the inside? You know, like a board, maybe a 2x4 or something about 3 or 4" above the bottom to keep her from smooshing too tight against the walls, where the puppies can get away from her?

no and don't think it would have helped this one as it was in the middle of the "bedroom" area.

Coming on real quick. Sorry Twist for the loss of the pup. Well, my Bella sure is having to a hard time. She hurts. I keep taking her out to try and potty, she won't budge a muscle. I have a hard time holding her to take her out. She's 14 lbs. That's a lot to me. I have a feeling I'll be cleaning a kennel in the morning. It's a nice sized one for her. She'll be more awake tommorow. Having a girl fixed is a bigger deal. More invasive. I have to give her antibiotics twice a day. Pain pill in the mornings. I'll be glad when she feels like walking again.

and yet in the springer world anyway. ALMOST every one want's a female. BUT, they don't plan on breeding. So then get a male, initial cost is cheaper and so is neutering by like 1/2 the price/cost.

Back
Top Bottom