Granny's gone and done it again

But they can go outside sooner. Sorry you lost the tiny one. I never had one that small in the litters my dogs had.

me either and it looks like the other one is on its way out. Why after 8 days ??

I think there will be a new rule concerning runts as to size to attempt to save.

Last edited:
Meet the "normal" pups
puppies 8-12-2022 001.JPG

and yet in the springer world anyway. ALMOST every one want's a female. BUT, they don't plan on breeding. So then get a male, initial cost is cheaper and so is neutering by like 1/2 the price/cost.
I will say. A lot of the issues I’d thought I’d have with having a boy…never happened with goose. He’s not aggressive. Doesn’t lift his leg in the house (out on walks is another story…) and he’s a heck of a snuggle bug.

However….I still think when I get goose a sibling it’ll be a sister ;)
I need to get the squeeze/head catch chute/gate in the youngstock's pen fixed/welded ASAP still need to get last year's heifer's IYAK ear tags in and then post a couple for sale. Going to leave Hay a swather in with the young stuff hoping he can breed Curly, Annie and Partly Sunny. Pretty sure the others are to young/small.
My gosh. Our little curly sue…all grown up. *wipes away a tear*

Been knocked on my butt today compliments of hormones. Think I need to talk to the doc more about a different type of pill. Sigh.

Husband smogged the 244 and it passed with flying colors. Now we just need new tires for it. Still flip flopping on which to keep and which to sell - the 244 would be an easier and probably more profitable sell, is in better condition than 3.0 (the wagon I’m currently driving), would get better fuel economy, has a better interior/seats, has a working stereo (with CD player oh yeah baybee!) but it’s a sedan - and fitting goose in it when needed may be trickery. Buuut it also doesn’t have a sunroof. Which means it doesn’t have a LEAKING sunroof. (Yeah. 3.0’s sunroof leaks). HOWEVER in case of heavy rain, 3.0 has the ground clearance to ford all the rivers needed to get home. They’re both 93s. Once we get tires on the 244 I’ll commute in it a bit while we wait for title to show up and see what I think.

Back
Top Bottom