Granny's gone and done it again

Soo, for this whole week my lips and part of my face have been going numb. Not a stroke. It was a surface numb and both sides. Im thinking nerve. Now its still a little numb around my lips but its tender all over. I googled a lot and didnt really find anything. I had bells palsey before but supposedly its just one side and mine is both.

try convincing my prospective puppy parents that.
Females are usually more territorial. That means they bark more at intruders. But it also means they are better home-bodies, less likely to roam. But you can fix roamers by a visit to the vet. Snip, snip, problem solved good boy! Lol.

crazy right?
Yeah, it sounds like a partial abortion/ miscarriage, and that's probably why she ate them, they weren't viable. They weren't right, they wouldn't have survived. Then she had the rest of the litter two weeks later and maybe they weren't right either. Five kittens the first time, then four the second time? Nine kittens, that's way too many. She probably knew what she was doing.

Yeah, it sounds like a partial abortion/ miscarriage, and that's probably why she ate them, they weren't viable. They weren't right, they wouldn't have survived. Then she had the rest of the litter two weeks later and maybe they weren't right either. Five kittens the first time, then four the second time? Nine kittens, that's way too many. She probably knew what she was doing.
thats what I figured

it was pretty gross. I tried to stop her the 2nd time but she was fast
I can imagine. I tried taking a young squirrel away from one of my cats once and thought I would have lost a finger and part of my face if I wasn't as fast as I was at the time. You don't come between a cat and its prey if you know what's good for you! They are related to panthers, tigers and lions. If they are eating something, LEAVE THEM ALONE!

foot long subs there are $10. now. I havent had one in a long while either.
You never eat out? I seldom cook. Microwave dinners here.
Rarely.... VERY rarely.
Is tuna seafood?
Yes
Vinegar. Plain white vinegar, 50% diluted in cold water. Get you a couple of wash cloths and soak them, then lay them on the burn. As they heat up, take them off and replace with fresh ones. Continue, rotating the cloths, until they stop coming off hot. They will pull the heat out of your flesh and give you relief.
I just ended up getting Aloe Vera, cold compresses and a pain killer.

Back
Top Bottom