Granny's gone and done it again

what a day, Ended going out to the farm as Curly and Crew made yet ANOTHER jail break and have managed to disappear from human detection. The only reason "we" know they were MIA is someone stopped at the farm and woke THE IDIOT up about 6:30 am and asked if they were ours's and showed idiot a pic. THE FLIPPING IDIOT did NOT get the guy's name or where the criminals were at the time.

Only good thing was I noticed that Comet had calved sometime between tuesday and today. Judging by how "clean bot the calf and Comet's backside are AND how well the calf is getting around I am thinking it was born on Friday.

Good OLD Comet hasn't missed a year since I got her or lost a calf.

possible , BUT on one sire as she was under watch at the farm the entire "season"
Yeah, I know she was bred to just one dog. How long will a female keep ovulating? Long enough to cause a size discrepancy? Or is it like chickens where all the embryos start developing at once... from some sort of hormone signal or body temp thingy. (You can tell I don't know squat about breeding dogs!)

what a day, Ended going out to the farm as Curly and Crew made yet ANOTHER jail break and have managed to disappear from human detection. The only reason "we" know they were MIA is someone stopped at the farm and woke THE IDIOT up about 6:30 am and asked if they were ours's and showed idiot a pic. THE FLIPPING IDIOT did NOT get the guy's name or where the criminals were at the time.

Only good thing was I noticed that Comet had calved sometime between tuesday and today. Judging by how "clean bot the calf and Comet's backside are AND how well the calf is getting around I am thinking it was born on Friday.

Good OLD Comet hasn't missed a year since I got her or lost a calf.
What a pain!! How old is that kid you got living there?

299555828_618103619685095_7122144044130052137_n.jpg

Yeah, I know she was bred to just one dog. How long will a female keep ovulating? Long enough to cause a size discrepancy? Or is it like chickens where all the embryos start developing at once... from some sort of hormone signal or body temp thingy. (You can tell I don't know squat about breeding dogs!)

She only "accepted" arse's attentions for about 4 days. This is also how I have done every breeding before.

One great thing about Whippets... they don't smell! No puppy breath either, thank goodness.
Pi is still a stinker though. He farts! Must be all the chicken dumplings he manages to chomp when he's outside. :sick

but puppy breath is one of the GREAT joy's in life , at least while they are still nursing.

59, you can't be that stupid and still know everything and nothing is "your fault" unless you're a teenager or him
Oh for crying out loud. I thought he was a youngster. You ever try advertising for a part time caretaker. You might find someone who woukd appreciate free rent.

Back
Top Bottom