Granny's gone and done it again

I got a coupon in the mail today for half off an oil change. Im wondering should I take it in so they can Maybe tell me where the oil is leaking from but because its just an oil change place am I wasting money by going there because they cant fix it?
Hey, that's a good idea!

Hey Cynthia, how are you doing with your new meds?
So far so good. I do feel it..but today seemed better after a while. That seems to be the trick. Rest half the day. Then afternoon I feel better. Tonight I up it to half the pill. Been taking a fourth. Slowly but surely.

I got a coupon in the mail today for half off an oil change. Im wondering should I take it in so they can Maybe tell me where the oil is leaking from but because its just an oil change place am I wasting money by going there because they cant fix it?
If there's an obvious leak, I don't see why they couldn't tell you where it's coming from. Just give them a heads up about you losing a lot of oil so they'll know to look.

If there's an obvious leak, I don't see why they couldn't tell you where it's coming from. Just give them a heads up about you losing a lot of oil so they'll know to look.
ok thanks Pert and everyone else. Sounds like everyone agrees to have it done. Tom has foot drs tomorrow so maybe I can go before or after that.

This was going to be a 16 br day. He does one of those once or twice a month with these Autistic boys. Well.. trying to make the long story short..er. Some of the boys had been gone to their home for a while. Austin knows that means hard to handle coming up. They go limbic at times after being gone for a while. First half of the day was ok. Austin was boss that day.. yesterday. Second shift starts..and so did three boys! When he didn't get home until 3:30 I knew something was up. He should have been home by 11:45. Three boys.. on the attack with all of the employees. They also did horrible damage to the place. Stopped up the toilet upstairs, it staring dripping out of the ceiling..broken windows, poured a gallon of milk on Austin's head, bit Austin on the shoulder, hurt his knee real bad while doing a hold, which he had to do many many ..legal holds. They can't hit of course. They can't call the police, but did call someone that works there that can. Oh there's more, but you get the picture. Police took the boys. They will go to juvi. They won't be coming back. They said this was the worst it's ever been. Those poor guys were fighting them off and Austin having to hand out meds to the other boys that are terrified. When I heard him come home, he got in the shower. This morning he's showing me his poor best up body. I told him that the bite looked like it had broken skin..he needed to go see a Dr. So he did. The doc said it had barely broken. He wasn't concerned. He was more concerned about his knee. He wants to know how it's doing by the end of the week. If the pain isn't any better he's to get an MRI. He thinks he may have had something torn. Says it's fixable with surgery. He wanted to see his body. He's bruised. Said you really got beat up, I would have called the police sooner. Austin explained that they couldn't. I think they need to change some rules!! Austin was so upset about it, he cried while telling us about it. He doesn't cry over many things. The Dr. asked him if he wanted a report to say to wait a certain time to return to work. He already has tomorrow off, says he'll be fine by Wednesday. He says it will be much better with those boys gone. I hope so!

Back
Top Bottom