Granny's gone and done it again

its said that if you let out a sharp ouch or bark when they bite they quickly learn to stop.
Or they get excited thinking they have a prey animal in their grasp. :hmm We're working on it and he will learn. I'm not worried... too much. :oops:

are they good at meal time together?
They don't eat together because they get different food. So far there has not been any aggression if they try to share a treat.

you need to cut back a little on the miracle grow in his puppy chow there wishing :lol:
He looked so bloated in that picture. We went out a little later and he ran around and left two huge stinky piles. Could have had something to do with that. 💩
I was thinking he wasn't getting enough food. Not much fat on that boy (except between the ears).
20220816_214102.jpg

20220816_214451.jpg

😸took awhile to find it/her

View attachment 3225860
Very nice. I like the imperical nose. Her coat is a nice rich black too.
Glad you got your youngins back.

Sorry guys, way behind again. Been busy getting school schedules and stuff. Speaking of which, I have horrible luck, and it just so happens that all my classes are on the opposite ends of the school. Also went to get my blood drawn yesterday. The phlebotomist who drew my blood said he has 15yrs experience..definitely could tell he knows what he's doing. If I didn't pursue a vet career, I would most definitely do something somewhat related to labs/genetics/biology. Going on a short getaway on Thursday. Should be back on Sunday...just in time for school. I will be back soon..hoping to finish catching up by tonight. In the meantime, I hope you all are doing well! Cute puppers Twist and h2o! I am STILL waiting for the does to show "the signs". Doesn't seem like they are close to kidding though.

Back
Top Bottom