Granny's gone and done it again

1664155129582.png

Robert said because its a disney it will be a flop
Robert must listen to the same people as #1. He says Disney ruins everything it touches, like Star Wars. They missed the golden age of Disney... when there wasn't so much competition in kids' entertainment.

does the z squash show up in there?
Depends on how fine you grate it and how long it cooks down. Little boys didn't notice it. Big boys know it's there but don't care, especially if there's a little Italian sausage added too.

One of my neighbors raises those and golden retrievers.
L❤️ve Goldens! Sigh. Have all the dogs I can handle at the mo. Took Gracie and Sammy to my LeAnn (I don't have a Nancy, lol) and had her groom them today. Started at noon, finished at 7. No baths, just brushing (LOTS of brushing!), trims, clips behind the ears, etc. They look amazing. They weren't crazy about posing for pics afterward. I'll try again tomorrow.

L❤️ve Goldens! Sigh. Have all the dogs I can handle at the mo. Took Gracie and Sammy to my LeAnn (I don't have a Nancy, lol) and had her groom them today. Started at noon, finished at 7. No baths, just brushing (LOTS of brushing!), trims, clips behind the ears, etc. They look amazing. They weren't crazy about posing for pics afterward. I'll try again tomorrow.
why didnt she bathe them?

why didnt she bathe them?
1. We did this in her garage and she doesn't have a tub;
2. No time. Like I said, the brushing and trimming and clipping took us seven hours. Bathing, brushing out and drying, even if she had the facilities, would have taken another 4 hours at least. We will meet at a dog wash place another time to bathe and blow dry.

1. We did this in her garage and she doesn't have a tub;
2. No time. Like I said, the brushing and trimming and clipping took us seven hours. Bathing, brushing out and drying, even if she had the facilities, would have taken another 4 hours at least. We will meet at a dog wash place another time to bathe and blow dry.
sounds like a lot to do. Theres supposed to be a dog washing station here at a car wash. Ive never been

Back
Top Bottom