Granny's gone and done it again

Yes I have a covid dog that didn’t get much socialization. You can really tell a difference
Sigh. Covid sucked for that.
maybe I will take 2 tomorrow if they come early enough. Thanks for looking.
Granny I beg of you when in doubt CHECK WITH THE PHARMACIST

605B54BE-1C9A-4F3F-805C-F53F6E2E6746.jpeg 01E87864-0EEB-45DA-A3FD-99438651231C.jpeg 7B8C912F-4046-473D-AF26-E7CE5546D22D.jpeg

Morning all, I talked to Nancy at 6am!! She was in pain but they got her up already. She has tubes coming out all over her. Chest, neck, bladder, ect.....
She sounded to be in pretty good spirits. So happy. :celebrate She got 4 bypasses.
I have been up since 5am. Its gonna be a long day if I dont get a nap in.

So one worker came and replaced the flooring and the other one called and said he would be here in 10 mins. That was almost 2 hrs. ago. The first man has been in his truck all this time waiting. First man did tell me they got the wrong heater so maybe man 2 is out looking for the right one. This is some straight up bull.

Morning all, I talked to Nancy at 6am!! She was in pain but they got her up already. She has tubes coming out all over her. Chest, neck, bladder, ect.....
She sounded to be in pretty good spirits. So happy. :celebrate She got 4 bypasses.
I have been up since 5am. Its gonna be a long day if I dont get a nap in.
Holy moly! 4 bypasses! No wonder they got her in so fast.
Glad she is recovering. Big relief.

Back
Top Bottom