Granny's gone and done it again

Drive safe, Blue.

Hi all. Spent two days hauling boxes from the attic and putting up decorations. Too much time on my feet too much bending and stretching. Spent the day on the sofa admiring my handiwork.

Granny, don't do like I did. I put a box of biscuit mix in the freezer to keep it fresh, got it out, used it, put it back in the fridge where it promptly got moldy in 48 hours. That'll teach me.

Drive safe, Blue.

Hi all. Spent two days hauling boxes from the attic and putting up decorations. Too much time on my feet too much bending and stretching. Spent the day on the sofa admiring my handiwork.

Granny, don't do like I did. I put a box of biscuit mix in the freezer to keep it fresh, got it out, used it, put it back in the fridge where it promptly got moldy in 48 hours. That'll teach me.
wheres the pictures?

I am excited that my shed is supposed to be delivered tomorrow!
:wootIs it one that they deliver whole to you and unload where you want it or one that you have to construct yourself?

@grannyhatchet. Muscle relaxers are great. I have Flexeril on hand but can only take it at night or I tend to sit and stare out into space a lot.....well more than usual that is. Doctor is always telling me I need to take more but I ask him if he is going to come and do my housework and feed my chickens if I do. He understands then.

Back
Top Bottom