Granny's gone and done it again

I keep mine in the freezer always. Only take it out to use it, then back in the freezer it goes. Keep all my flours in the freezer. Take it out the day before baking, then back in the freezer.
I freeze my flour for 48-72 hours. Then move it to my storage containers. Air tight. Learned to do that after finding surprises in flour that I got from the local Amish store. Not too geared up to find little creepy crawlies squiggling around in my flour. I go through so much flour that I haven't had any problems doing it that way. Plus my freezer is too small and I keep about 100 pounds of flour on hand.

I have biscuit mix that I froze for 48 hours, then moved it down to the spare refrigerator and no problems. Don't know what happened with this batch. Maybe I don't want to know. :oops:

What's weird is that I can take Flexeril but not Zanaflex. Zanaflex will put me flat from side effects. Flexeril, just zone me out and make me sleepy. Plus ease muscle spasms.
Ive never heard of zanaflex. Im not having any spasms just super sore and no reason why really. Its both legs and my butt.

Keeps the weevils out.
Yeah, them things...aka...creepy crawlies, lol. Even worse when you open a bag of flour and the little moths fly out at you. You quickly become a believer in the freezer treatment.
Ive never heard of zanaflex. Im not having any spasms just super sore and no reason why really. Its both legs and my butt.
Do you have arthritis in your hips, Granny?

Back
Top Bottom