Granny's gone and done it again

Cyn, hugs and love to you and your daughter.

Well, aside from the wee one, I think I've got all the christmas shopping done now...and hubs. Haven't gotten anything for hubs but...it's not like his race radio is in the budget this year. I'll need to talk to the SiL about what to get for her wee one. I don't want to get junk or duplicates or anything like that. Still dragging my heels on making a decision on going to the MiL's for christmas - if we did, hubs would want to take the bronco and we'd stay in a spare room....though if that's the case where would his other half sis stay if she came too? Not sure if she'd stay with her sis or what. I don't even know what's going on. I wish MiL had room/wasn't HOA and we could just take our motorhome, fuel costs be darned...then I could at least have my own space to escape to if I needed to.

How sad is it I feel like this?

Ninja edit: HI AMY! :) Welcome!

Cyn, hugs and love to you and your daughter.

Well, aside from the wee one, I think I've got all the christmas shopping done now...and hubs. Haven't gotten anything for hubs but...it's not like his race radio is in the budget this year. I'll need to talk to the SiL about what to get for her wee one. I don't want to get junk or duplicates or anything like that. Still dragging my heels on making a decision on going to the MiL's for christmas - if we did, hubs would want to take the bronco and we'd stay in a spare room....though if that's the case where would his other half sis stay if she came too? Not sure if she'd stay with her sis or what. I don't even know what's going on. I wish MiL had room/wasn't HOA and we could just take our motorhome, fuel costs be darned...then I could at least have my own space to escape to if I needed to.

How sad is it I feel like this?

Ninja edit: HI AMY! :) Welcome!
send dh and sil and enjoy your time alone at home. I used to hate staying with mil.

Back
Top Bottom