Granny's gone and done it again

Really hard day today. I'm not sure what's going on. It's crazy. I've had so many better days. I feel like I did back in my horrible days. I fell asleep sitting up..for three hrs! I didn't know I had slept that long. I looked at the clock and said..no way.. my phone rang..woke me up. I have no idea what triggers these. Austin says, I know they say weather changes, and it's said often, but there has to be something to it with all that's been going on out there. True. They know that weather change can cause this Vestibular thing to kick in. I really know now that I've had better days, be because this is the pits. Sorry for venting. I may not be on for a while, just like before. Plus, a daughter messaged us in our group chat to pray for her. She's the one I've told you that is having bi polar issues..is suicidal. She says she is struggling hard. Going to have a surgery.. hasn't told us what it is. Says it could be a problem. 🤷. Serious problems with it. She says she's hopeless. Oh dear. 😔. Now stress, is a trigger. This message came later. But it can't be any worse than it is right now. Prayers for me and my daughter. ❤️❤️ Who knows, I may wake up tommorow and be .. better again. I never know. I do know that I'll be sleeping ..up tonight. Helps when I'm this bad. Off for now. Eyes say so. :). Oh, I should be getting my glasses soon! This week..🤞
:hugs:hugs

Cyn, hugs and love to you and your daughter.

Well, aside from the wee one, I think I've got all the christmas shopping done now...and hubs. Haven't gotten anything for hubs but...it's not like his race radio is in the budget this year. I'll need to talk to the SiL about what to get for her wee one. I don't want to get junk or duplicates or anything like that. Still dragging my heels on making a decision on going to the MiL's for christmas - if we did, hubs would want to take the bronco and we'd stay in a spare room....though if that's the case where would his other half sis stay if she came too? Not sure if she'd stay with her sis or what. I don't even know what's going on. I wish MiL had room/wasn't HOA and we could just take our motorhome, fuel costs be darned...then I could at least have my own space to escape to if I needed to.

How sad is it I feel like this?
I don't think it needs to be sad at all. My brother-in-law recently called and asked if he can stay with us for a couple days during Christmas week? We said sure. Then as an after-thought he said he's bringing his four children along, as much as we would like for the sake of family to accept that, we just couldn't, it would be too much stress for my still recovering "burned-out" brain. We called him back and said we can't handle the children, but if he comes by himself that's fine.

I love orphingtons . Lavender is my favorite. Do you have any pictures?
Its nice to meet you Amy. Im Pam
It’s wonderful to meet you too @Granny Hatchet ♥️ my first Orp chicks were lavs and then I got hooked and decided to get black ones too. Yes ma’am…This is my current flock of 13 girls, minus the roo. He had passed away earlier this month due to heart failure unfortunately:
3D347983-B707-4654-8452-31440F54A512.jpeg

Small brood of lav Orpington’s and RIR/lav Orp mix from last year:
A184C6C5-9A3E-48F9-A37B-7C7E855C1E4B.jpeg

Lav Orpington hens:
11CA3338-8095-4589-9ECC-E7ED7380740A.jpeg

I will try to get some better pics of my current boys tomorrow.

It’s wonderful to meet you too @Granny Hatchet ♥️ my first Orp chicks were lavs and then I got hooked and decided to get black ones too. Yes ma’am…This is my current flock of 13 girls, minus the roo. He had passed away earlier this month due to heart failure unfortunately:View attachment 3336706
View attachment 3336714
Lav Orpington hens:
View attachment 3336718

Lavender is an attractive color, my wife's favorite in fact.

I don't think it needs to be sad at all. My brother-in-law recently called and asked if he can stay with us for a couple days during Christmas week? We said sure. Then as an after-thought he said he's bringing his four children along, as much as we would like for the sake of family to accept that, we just couldn't, it would be too much stress for my still recovering "burned-out" brain. We called him back and said we can't handle the children, but if he comes by himself that's fine.
You can only do what you can do.

We go to a restaurant for T'giving bc I can't handle the relatives at all. DH's brother has a huge shindig at his house with somewhere between 50 and a hundred of his wife's family and I just can't handle being around a crowd that size, especially since they are all strangers to me. I make no apologies to anybody for our choices. They know where we live and if they want to spend family time with us they can come see us any time. They don't. So Thanksgiving is for us and our kids.

I cant deal with kids anymore. They get on my nerves pretty fast.

It’s wonderful to meet you too @Granny Hatchet ♥️ my first Orp chicks were lavs and then I got hooked and decided to get black ones too. Yes ma’am…This is my current flock of 13 girls, minus the roo. He had passed away earlier this month due to heart failure unfortunately:View attachment 3336706
View attachment 3336714
Lav Orpington hens:
View attachment 3336718

they are very fine looking birds. Thanks for sharing them with us. Is that rabbits under your feeder?

You can only do what you can do.

We go to a restaurant for T'giving bc I can't handle the relatives at all. DH's brother has a huge shindig at his house with somewhere between 50 and a hundred of his wife's family and I just can't handle being around a crowd that size, especially since they are all strangers to me. I make no apologies to anybody for our choices. They know where we live and if they want to spend family time with us they can come see us any time. They don't. So Thanksgiving is for us and our kids.
thats a big party. I wouldnt like that either.

Back
Top Bottom