Granny's gone and done it again

Hi @Small Axe aka Amy. I'm Becky and I'm also from the mid west. I'm North East Missouri and have a flock of around 50 Egyptian Fayoumi, Black Breasted Red and Silver Duck Wing OEGB bantams and more Amish barnyard crosses than should be legal.

You have a beautiful flock of Orpingtons. Especially the lavs. Just gorgeous birds.

Guys, I consider myself blessed. I have my dear, precious husband all of our critters, our 29 acre park aka farm, and enough miles between us and family to be blissfully happy....in fact I'd be even happier if there was about 200 more miles between them and us. :ya:clap

Hi @Small Axe aka Amy. I'm Becky and I'm also from the mid west. I'm North East Missouri and have a flock of around 50 Egyptian Fayoumi, Black Breasted Red and Silver Duck Wing OEGB bantams and more Amish barnyard crosses than should be legal.

You have a beautiful flock of Orpingtons. Especially the lavs. Just gorgeous birds.

Guys, I consider myself blessed. I have my dear, precious husband all of our critters, our 29 acre park aka farm, and enough miles between us and family to be blissfully happy....in fact I'd be even happier if there was about 200 more miles between them and us. :ya:clap
Have we seen your EF chickens? I know their chicks are the prettiest chicks I know of. That rust color just gets me.

Not sure Granny. I have pics of them though. I'll find them tomorrow and post. Yep, gorgeous chicks. Hatched six this spring, got three pullets and three cockerels. Don't mind the boys. They don't grow lethal spurs and mine are human friendly and tolerant of other boys....as long as they stay away from their hens, lol.

Heading for bed. Didn't work hard today but took all four cattle dogs for walks in the woods so I'm bushed. Everyone sleep well.

Really hard day today. I'm not sure what's going on. It's crazy. I've had so many better days. I feel like I did back in my horrible days. I fell asleep sitting up..for three hrs! I didn't know I had slept that long. I looked at the clock and said..no way.. my phone rang..woke me up. I have no idea what triggers these. Austin says, I know they say weather changes, and it's said often, but there has to be something to it with all that's been going on out there. True. They know that weather change can cause this Vestibular thing to kick in. I really know now that I've had better days, be because this is the pits. Sorry for venting. I may not be on for a while, just like before. Plus, a daughter messaged us in our group chat to pray for her. She's the one I've told you that is having bi polar issues..is suicidal. She says she is struggling hard. Going to have a surgery.. hasn't told us what it is. Says it could be a problem. 🤷. Serious problems with it. She says she's hopeless. Oh dear. 😔. Now stress, is a trigger. This message came later. But it can't be any worse than it is right now. Prayers for me and my daughter. ❤️❤️ Who knows, I may wake up tommorow and be .. better again. I never know. I do know that I'll be sleeping ..up tonight. Helps when I'm this bad. Off for now. Eyes say so. :). Oh, I should be getting my glasses soon! This week..🤞
Prayers for you and your family. :hugs

I loved my. EF S

Back
Top Bottom