Granny's gone and done it again

so far all 3 surgeons want to do Something to me. I just want to start with the blockages. If she tells me they dont need fixing then I will go with the ablation then hips last. I will have to have help for the last one and rides for the others.
Yeah, we need to get you squared away so you are not in pain all the time. And get a handle on those MI's.

MC did you read my report on my hips? I even have cysts in my hip sockets.
Just found it and read it. Sigh. Yep, 'splains a lot.

It's great to be popular, but not with surgeons. Look at it this way, you ave health care providers who think they can help you with the pain issues. Just keep your inner vision focused on the fact that it will be rough for awhile but you will be feeling better.

Heading for bed here. Managed to take a short dirt bike ride in the timber this afternoon. Temp got to 50. It was fun...except for sliding around in the mud. That wasn't so much fun, at least I didn't think so. DH thought it was a hoot even when his bike slid out from under him. He said at least he didn't almost hit a tree like I did.

I've got a plan. If I hurt myself while riding and have to go to the ER and they ask me what I was doing I'm going to give them my best little old lady grin and say, something inappropriate for my age not to mention stupid. But I had a hell of a good time doing it!

Night all. Sleep well Granny.

Just found it and read it. Sigh. Yep, 'splains a lot.

It's great to be popular, but not with surgeons. Look at it this way, you ave health care providers who think they can help you with the pain issues. Just keep your inner vision focused on the fact that it will be rough for awhile but you will be feeling better.
thats a very good way to look at it. thank you.

Back
Top Bottom