Granny's gone and done it again

another big sigh.. Surgeon said I will need surgery but my blockages are severe and he suspects its also in my aortic and he might need to do open surgery. Another test to find out for sure but by listening to my pulses and looking at my legs he seems to think its pretty bad. He cant do it in Madison either. I will need to go to one of the bigger hospitals in Louisville.
What is the next test?

another big sigh.. Surgeon said I will need surgery but my blockages are severe and he suspects its also in my aortic and he might need to do open surgery. Another test to find out for sure but by listening to my pulses and looking at my legs he seems to think its pretty bad. He cant do it in Madison either. I will need to go to one of the bigger hospitals in Louisville.
:hugs The guys could have a home health aide (or somebody) stay with them. Sounds like there really isn't a choice. If you don't do it... I don't want to think about that.

Its not the heart he is worried about, its the stomach aortic
Is he worried about blockage there or aneurysm?

:hugs The guys could have a home health aide (or somebody) stay with them. Sounds like there really isn't a choice. If you don't do it... I don't want to think about that.

Is he worried about blockage there or aneurysm?
blockage I think. He didnt mention the other. They are supposed to call me from the hospital to set up the test. Paper work ya know..

Back
Top Bottom