Granny's gone and done it again

I don't think DH and I have ever had an argument ... 🤔
I know what you mean. I used the word argument.. but we pretty much just had some disagreement. We got along so well. I looked at a photo on the fridge that I've had up there, a silly photo booth one, and I felt like I was hit with something...oh yeah..grief. I thought maybe this year of Holidays might be easier, but they aren't.

Last edited:
No one mentioned cruelty. I just feel like they should be kept as naturally as possible. 7 months with no eggs?
I know, I just couldn't think of a word to put there. Yeah, that last year that's how long it was. That's why we opted to shed a little light on the subject last year, lol.

Last edited:
I know what you mean. I used the word argument.. but we pretty much just had some disagreement. We got along so well. I looked at a photo on the fridge that I've had up there, a silly photo booth one, and I felt like I was hit with something...oh yeah..grief. I thought maybe this year of Holidays might be easier, but they aren't.
No, holidays are the worst, Cynthia. :hugsThere's that empty seat at the table. And you look at the tree or the turkey or whatever and you want to look over and say, Isn't that nice? or something and he's not there. Gah, I'm not helping. Even though I'm married again and have someone new to share the holidays with, there are still those moments. I was single for about 7 years and I remember. But the memories are nice and in time the "missing you" pangs get a little less sharp and the happy memories get sweeter. ❤️

I am sorry. It must be so hard.

Back
Top Bottom