Granny's gone and done it again

they said I will never get medicare because I didnt pay enough into it
You can..through Tom. I did. I didn't work much either, was only going to get around 100 a month, thought, better than nothing. Then while talking to the lady she asked about my husband. Next thing I know of I'm getting close to 1,000 dollars more! Doesn't hurt to see.

I guess. If we are still getting snow like we are now, I'll be needing those. They don't look like boots, they call them that though. Waterproof. We just had a big storm, another smaller one coming tomorrow ..then, a real big one coming Sunday through Monday. If this keeps up through the winter, we'll be out of the drought! Slightly.
We were supposed to get rain all day today but didn't, not much anyway. It's 99% humid out there right now, dense fog and drizzle, 48°F. Foggy and cloudy all day. Supposed to be dry tomorrow and rain again Saturday. Made me want to build a fire, but temps are going to be upper 50's, low 60's for a week. Hello, this is December! Oh ... drops down to the low 40's next Thursday. But no sign of snow. Just a whole lot of partly cloudy. 🙁

You can..through Tom. I did. I didn't work much either, was only going to get around 100 a month, thought, better than nothing. Then while talking to the lady she asked about my husband. Next thing I know of I'm getting close to 1,000 dollars more! Doesn't hurt to see.
I get $94.00 a month because Im married to Tom. If we divorced or something happened to him then I would get 80% of what he is drawing now.

Back
Top Bottom