Granny's gone and done it again

I wonder why a burb would help? I have had extreme stomach pain the is relieved by a burb or passing gas. I can also take a peppermint oil capsule And that will relieve it.
One person told me that heart disease can cause indigestion, so easy to think it's the main problem. Wish I knew that earlier. Heart attack symptoms can be very different in women... it's why we have a higher chance of dying if we have one.

Good afternoon!
In 2012-ish certain gas stations had Chunky Monkey cappuccino, it was decidedly gross after the third swallow. I got a large size because I was a bit tired and I needed to drive 220-ish miles. One of my friends raved about how good it was so I tried it, I also added an extra shot of caffeine.
Boy oh boy! Sleep was the LAST thing on my mind, I was almost trippin' the whole way! The really good thing that came out of it was that it created a permanent vehement distaste for it. I was lit up for close to eight hours.

We have it nice in that we have a goat that we milk for milk. Every morning and evening we get some, so it's as fresh as you can get it.

Wait! What? Sardines are one of the finest foods out there!!
:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool
You bet they are. :)

Thank you. Lupin was prettier in person. Wish it showed in the pictures. We got him because his feathers have a purple hugh, and that was #2's favorite color. His little 5 yr old self was soooo excited about a purple bird! I looked it up and there is a parakeet gene for purple, so Lupin had one gene, because he was only purple-ish. You can see the blue-gray cast to his feet, while the white girl has pink feet.
That one looks like it has eyelashes.. so cute! My daughter did a save just a few weeks ago. Some people left their parakeet at the house they moved out of. 😡 She has a parrot. Thought it might like company..same room..not cage. Then she decided to get him a friend..and larger cage. He's a happy camper now. She'll keep them for their forevers.

One person told me that heart disease can cause indigestion, so easy to think it's the main problem. Wish I knew that earlier. Heart attack symptoms can be very different in women... it's why we have a higher chance of dying if we have one.
I of course have the typical male symptoms. Lol

Back
Top Bottom