Granny's gone and done it again

When did you slip out?
Honestly? I sorta dipped away after they did the major overhaul of the site. Even now I don't exactly love it, but I understand. I was big into the roleplay scene (may of been one of the trouble makers that led to the change of how they register post counts and the rules in that subforum :oops: ) but as old friends left or we just grew apart I just faded. Over the last few years I'll pop in and out like a cryptic. My health not helping at all admittedly.

End of the day BYC is probably the best place to connect with other poultry lovers. It's the best source for genetics, finding breeders and knowing what farms to avoid. Facebook groups just don't cut it.

Miss Henny, did you tell us what was wrong with your health. I just dont remember
I did a while back but I understand forgetting conversations 😅 I say this having spent half a hour searching for that cup of coffee I just made in the kitchen. I have Rheumatoid arthritis and a genetic joint disorder which effects my energy levels. Unfortunately now my vision having some unexpected issues but I finally found a prescription that been helping my fatigue and in turn rekindling old passions.

326531524_1023608881944747_6412469317712036885_n.jpg

OMG :gig:lau:lau:lau:gig:gig:gig:lau

Back
Top Bottom