Granny's gone and done it again

Wow, Cap, these are amazing! I so envy both your skills to execute and your creativity!

:hugs So sorry to hear, Cynthia, :(. Wish you weren't having to deal with this. You're a real inspiration though, so keep fighting!

Hope you are not coming down with something, Granny! If your body says rest or sleep, though, then that's what you better do. That's what I did yesterday. After church I came home and tried to read, next thing I knew it was almost sunset and I had snored the day away!

Ooh, good thing nobody was hurt. I've had a Beagle or two and some hounds come through here, but they seem to have zero interest in my chickens, thank goodness. They just stop and ask my dogs if they've seen any rabbits or raccoons around and then off they go, never to be seen again ...

That is about the cutest thing I've ever seen! ❤️ She is going to be ginormous, isn't she? 😊
Thanks Blue!

Going to have to back track and catch up.

I zoned out over the week end. Rode the sofa, watched TV. Went for walks since the weather was tolerable. Today I got up and for the first time in 3 years went (masked) to the Dollar Tree in town. I had reached terminal level with things I had broken over the pandemic and needed to replace.

Hit me when I chipped two of my good Rachael Ray soup bowls and discovered that they are going for 10$ apiece excluding shipping on Ebay. Yikes. Was down to two 'every day bowl so off I went with mask and hand sanitizer. Also hit the feed store...twice. They are moving locations so I had to stop at the old location to order and pay and then drive to their warehouse in the country to pick up. They swear that they are going to be moved in two weeks. We shall see. They were supposed to be moved by Dec 31.

DH is recovering from his latest MOHS surgery. He has a shiner poor baby but the nasty cancer is gone till the next time.

A chuckle for the day:
toon.png

Back
Top Bottom