Granny's gone and done it again

what's up guys!

today I went on a hike with deacon, and then got lunch with my girlfriend. It was a wonderful day off! Happy thursday, almost the weekend :bun
Hey Trains! I went to town with my GirlChild today and it rained on us all day and was cold. Glad you had fun. Didn't we just have a weekend? Time flies!

My cats are getting along better. At first my existing cat (Diva) wanted to attack the new one (Shinju), actively hunting her and attacking her. Shinju is meek and shy, so this was pretty traumatizing for her. But now they can be in the same room together and there is no growling, hissing or fighting. Diva ignores Shinju and Shinju just keeps a wary eye on Diva. I think they are going to be okay. Shinju simply accepts the fact that Diva is queen of the universe, and that makes Diva happy, so there is no need to fuss.

well Im doing terrible with my smoking. I dont know why. I will be sitting here minding my own business and look at my hand and there it is between my fingers and I dont remember lighting or smoking it. Im angry with myself over it.
Don't be angry with yourself, Granny. Old habits are really hard to break. Cigarettes are something like 6x more addictive than heroin! Just put it out, take some deep beeaths and remind yourself: "I choose to be a non-smoker. I AM a non-smoker!" Keep at it and one day it will be true.

Back
Top Bottom