Granny's gone and done it again

Yes, first day of spring. My poor tulips coming up don't look the right color..the leaves are a dark maroon..instead of having some green in them. Hopefully they will pull through.

View attachment 3438284
Does the dark maroon colored leaves mean that they got almost too cold?

Drs visit went..ok. He still thinks I should have something done. So a CT..with a dye. Can't remember what he called it. When he heard they wanted me to do the stress test where they inject something to speed up the heart he says..yeah..no. That really cranks up the heart. He knows about my vestibular mess, now as I call it. It would set me back again. I'm still recouping from that Sunday in the ER. Also..finally..he put in for a CT for my inner ears. Won't show tumors like a MRI, but will show if there is fluid. That's what it feels like in there, hard to explain.
I hope you get some good answers and get relief soon :(

My chicks are supposed to ship this week. No word yet on what day. I need to get a bin set up for them, and move the other chicks to my studio from the bedroom. Hubby complaining they stink. They're not really dirty, but if the feed gets damp, he doesn't like the smell of it.

Today we got the ground cleared to assemble the raised beds made of logs. Had to flatten off a humped up area, got them laid out. Then hubby used really large nails to attach them to each other.
20230320_182118.jpg

After supper i worked out in the original pasture, piling up logs, leaves , sticks, and rocks in their respective places. I burned the fire in the original pasture again. I did get a big pile of branches and added them to the teepee of logs, once i leveled out the burn area,didn't because it was piled up with a mountain of ash where it had burned previously. I didn't set fire to it, because i was already planning to burn the fire in the goat pasture, and i didn't want to watch both fires.

And i moved a big pile of wet leaves and sticks out from behind the studio, and dumped it out where it can compost but not be in the way. I am so tired, and my muscles are stiffening up. I still need to move the chicks and find my storage box of stencils. I plan to take them to ceramics class tomorrow. Excited i get to go to ceramics class x3 this week. Three days in a row.

Back
Top Bottom