Granny's gone and done it again

I'm exhausted. I got 2hrs of sleep last night. Had to open at my job at 6am so got up at 4 to make sure I was awake. Thought I could take a nap after work but nope.
understand the pain! I’ve been so busy with my classes lately. Was lucky to have 4 hours of sleep last night.

Good Morning Ugh GIF by Demic

This is how!
LOL ! Probably need something like that.

i went to a bio study sesh yesterday and got to ask my apbio teacher some things—mostly just me questioning the system honestly. It was over AP exams and how the AP bio exam got easier. My theory is that since an AP class is supposed to be for “college credit” it should be a college-level course. Why make it easier just so more kids could digest it? It’s SUPPOSED to be challenging. My teacher seems to think that they are trying to make APs more suitable for the “average student” and not a science-major in particular. Makes sense, but also makes me a little sad. Now I have to take field bio just to learn the anatomy courses that used to be included in AP bio. And plus, why would a non-science major want to go beyond bio and take ap bio anyways? It’s not worth the grade boost imo. Most schools look at unweighted gpa anyway. Oh goodness. Wasn’t meant to be a rant. I seem to somehow always forget none of y’all are even in high school anymore LOL.

anyways, did I tell you guys I have decided not to major in veterinary medicine yet ? :oops: Well yeah, that happened. I still like veterinary science, but I also like the thought of it being a hobby, not a job or career. I’ve seen how quickly responsibilities could change the nature of a hobby, and it’s no fun. Will definitely still major in something STEM-related, but probably something more broad so I could “switch it up” a bit and still stay in the same genre. Yup, that’s it from me. Still have several assignments to finish😣 catch y’all later

oh and Granny…good luck tmrw!

i went to a bio study sesh yesterday and got to ask my apbio teacher some things—mostly just me questioning the system honestly. It was over AP exams and how the AP bio exam got easier. My theory is that since an AP class is supposed to be for “college credit” it should be a college-level course. Why make it easier just so more kids could digest it? It’s SUPPOSED to be challenging. My teacher seems to think that they are trying to make APs more suitable for the “average student” and not a science-major in particular. Makes sense, but also makes me a little sad. Now I have to take field bio just to learn the anatomy courses that used to be included in AP bio. And plus, why would a non-science major want to go beyond bio and take ap bio anyways? It’s not worth the grade boost imo. Most schools look at unweighted gpa anyway. Oh goodness. Wasn’t meant to be a rant. I seem to somehow always forget none of y’all are even in high school anymore LOL.

anyways, did I tell you guys I have decided not to major in veterinary medicine yet ? :oops: Well yeah, that happened. I still like veterinary science, but I also like the thought of it being a hobby, not a job or career. I’ve seen how quickly responsibilities could change the nature of a hobby, and it’s no fun. Will definitely still major in something STEM-related, but probably something more broad so I could “switch it up” a bit and still stay in the same genre. Yup, that’s it from me. Still have several assignments to finish😣 catch y’all later

oh and Granny…good luck tmrw!
Vet med is very heart breaking. It's definitely a love hate relationship. It also has a super high mortality rate among the people who work in it. Sometimes I miss working in the clinic but mostly I think about the really sad cases.

Back
Top Bottom