Granny's gone and done it again

I can only find 250 here. I always feel like I'm gonna wake up to crispy nuggets
I know, i had a 250 watt bulb in a heat lamp, for a storage bin. It felt really hot, so i opened the door and let fresh air in. Then i bought a 100watt bulb, but they seemed cold, so i covered the top with a towel.

I got another bed dug up in the garden today and added sand and manure. Also planted more forage down by the river. All of a sudden, the three adult goats walk up, on the wrong side of our fence. Not sure how they got there. They are too fat to jump over the fence. So either they walked up from the barn to the mailbox and made a left onto the neighbor's land, or they went from our place where the sand is up to the top of the fence to the neighbor's property. Good part is, no one lives there.

I know, i had a 250 watt bulb in a heat lamp, for a storage bin. It felt really hot, so i opened the door and let fresh air in. Then i bought a 100watt bulb, but they seemed cold, so i covered the top with a towel.
Mine are in storage totes but they are in my garage. I cut the lid and put hardware on it. I have some spare lids that I use to cover part of the area to control the heat on the colder nights.

Back
Top Bottom