Granny's gone and done it again

This morning our schools went into lockdown because of a possible shooter. Bronwyn was just getting ready to go pick up Ashton. Got a text saying all was good, but were in lockdown. Posts were flying up on fb. The High School evacuated the students to the football field. Bronwyn went to get Ashton. School was being swept first. All lights in the school were out. Come to find out..multiple Schools had been..pranked all over the state. Now they're saying multiple States. Then it was said..it was a tiktok thing. Kids were spreading it. Who knows. 😡 Hope they find out. Can you imagine the fear in the kids that could understand? Even Ashton came home and told Nanny..that the school was in down lock as he put it. He told me about the speaker coming on and telling them. I'm sure he didn't understand exactly, but he could tell something was up, because they were told they couldn't go out when it was time. There was a police officer standing at the entrance when Bronwyn got there. Glad they were on the ball.
They were saying there will be a lot of copy cat shootings being done after this latest shooting 8n Nashville. And a lot of pranking. It is terrible how they are blaming this latest shooting is because people are not sympathetic to the transgender people. I don’t ageee at all. The girl was mental disturbed. Her parents didn’t know she had 7 guns.

This is weird. Neither one of the dogs will eat their dog food.
Maybe you got a bad batch... something like what happened with the layer feed recently.

Thank you! I am studying Animal Science in prep to be a large animal farm vet. I left behind six MPE Silkie x EE crosses, one Cream Legbar, one barnyard mutt, two Brahmas, and one Olive-Egger (who lays brown eggs).
Good for you! We really need more large animal vets. One of our members here (Twisted-acres-farm) raises yaks in ND, and it took him awhile to find a good vet.

Speaking of vaccines my dr tested me to see if I have antibodies to measles, mumps and rubella. Not sure why I guess they are testing old people now.

I have no antibodies to mumps.
The measles vaccine was faulty when I was vaccinated as a kid. Had to get a shot in my 30s.

This morning our schools went into lockdown because of a possible shooter. Bronwyn was just getting ready to go pick up Ashton. Got a text saying all was good, but were in lockdown. Posts were flying up on fb. The High School evacuated the students to the football field. Bronwyn went to get Ashton. School was being swept first. All lights in the school were out. Come to find out..multiple Schools had been..pranked all over the state. Now they're saying multiple States. Then it was said..it was a tiktok thing. Kids were spreading it. Who knows. 😡 Hope they find out. Can you imagine the fear in the kids that could understand? Even Ashton came home and told Nanny..that the school was in down lock as he put it. He told me about the speaker coming on and telling them. I'm sure he didn't understand exactly, but he could tell something was up, because they were told they couldn't go out when it was time. There was a police officer standing at the entrance when Bronwyn got there. Glad they were on the ball.
That's terrible. Public school I used to teach at would get bomb threats. Always a hoax, but caused much disruption. This was before cell phones though... a different world.

FB memories 7 yrs ago
12890972_1746477238907710_7270634967329686315_o.jpg

Maybe you got a bad batch... something like what happened with the layer feed recently.

Good for you! We really need more large animal vets. One of our members here (Twisted-acres-farm) raises yaks in ND, and it took him awhile to find a good vet.

The measles vaccine was faulty when I was vaccinated as a kid. Had to get a shot in my 30s.

That's terrible. Public school I used to teach at would get bomb threats. Always a hoax, but caused much disruption. This was before cell phones though... a different world.
The dogs eat different types and brands of food, but both were refusing to eat.

Back
Top Bottom