Granny's gone and done it again

I think my beautiful Shinju cat got hold of one of my chickens yesterday! I was trying to barbecue burgers on the ourtside grill and a hen started yelling so I ran over to see what was happening. Shin was just sitting there looking innocent and this hen was really cussing her and I thought the cat had just surprised the hen by being inside the little hen yard. So I let Shin out and told the hen she was fine, but she went on yelling for about 15 minutes. Later when I went back in the pen I saw a cluster of fanny feathers! I really think Shin got hold of her. She's on my Watch list now, big time!

It went ok. She asked me if I needed any more anxiety pills. I forgot I even had them. I am always going to be dealing with that yeast but its not too bad right now. How was your day? My poppy is about 2 in. tall
It's been very cool here. Foggy mornings and overcast days... even a few drips of rain yesterday. I've been working outside as much as possible while it's cool.

It's been very cool here. Foggy mornings and overcast days... even a few drips of rain yesterday. I've been working outside as much as possible while it's cool.
Lucky you! We've been rainless for two weeks and counting with no moisture in sight for another week. It got up to almist 90° here today with humidity in the "uncomfortable" range. The weekend is supposed to be nice, though!

It has just been raining too much to get anything done here. I need to go out now and put the goats away.

Back
Top Bottom