Granny's gone and done it again

Goodnight all. I finished 1/5 of the essay aka 4 paragraphs. It’s not as bad as I remembered writing essays to be. But then again, it’s a pretty low bar. Just gonna review a little more trig and then go to sleep. My mom is starting to discuss where we should go for summer. I want to go to Japan, but my siblings want to go to Europe. Guess either is okay. I haven’t been out of state since before covid. Which doesn’t feel all that long ago honestly. Okay yeah, back to studying🫠 love how my brain just casually diverges whenever I try to study math lol

I think the goat exchange is a success. Did I mention that the couple that showed interest in them are our neighbors? If I didn’t then, I did now. They said they still have to build pens, but it seems like they are set on getting the goats. They also have horses. I’m selling the ones with horns…aka my project goaties (better luck next time lol). I messed up the dehorning schedule last year and that was that. It was sort of a big mess up moment on my part🤭 But hey! They’d still make great grass mowers😂
I think goats have horns for several reasons. And they make good handles.

Back
Top Bottom