Granny's gone and done it again

Ugh. That would be a go hungry. I’ve tried a few of those. I agree with you, there are some good ones but…Gripe gripe gripe. Heck he even gripes sometimes when I use frozen meats. Though too bad, that isn’t about to change. Things are too expensive. So yeah I’ll stock up and vacuum seal when things are on sale.
Lol around here we have two options for every meal: Eat it, or Don't. A little bit of doing without can sure make a person grateful for whatever they can get. Ask me how I know. Sleep well, my friend. ❤️

I didn't know Goose "loved" your chickens so much! Or ... that way! My Gracie at 13 can't resist an occasional game of "Bowling for Chickens" either .... naughty girl!
Yeah. He’s a polar opposite from peach, who I could leave bitties in with her, nugget would bully her treats away from her (had to find the photographic proof….found it and some other gems) and yet, she still guarded them. IMG_1367.jpeg IMG_1369.jpeg IMG_1276.jpeg IMG_1813.jpeg

Lol around here we have two options for every meal: Eat it, or Don't. A little bit of doing without can sure make a person grateful for whatever they can get. Ask me how I know. Sleep well, my friend. ❤️
You too blue. Sweet dreams!

(Huh. Thought I posted this last night but guess I didn’t. Morning all. Welcome to June.)

I think goats have horns for several reasons. And they make good handles.
True. But they aren’t standard for NDG showing. Plus, they pose a threat to our other animals (emphasis on Kiki, lol). But yeah, if I were keeping my goats as just pets, I would consider leaving them horned.

Back
Top Bottom