Granny's gone and done it again

Just finished my english project. Have english finals tomorrow. And also PE, but both are pretty laidback. School ends early at 12:50 as well. Dang. We’ve made it!😮‍💨

I’m starting to understand the whole concept of “the perception of time changes as you get older” cause this year didn’t feel as long as the ones before it.

1686235957235.png

Last edited:
The barn owls are in their breedjng season again. So hard to sleep when they’re making so much noise. I look forward to when I can start going on my night walks again.
I'm a light sleeper, so I completely sympathize. I was staying at a coworker's home during Mockingbird mating frenzy... warm nights, you had to keep the window open. Oh my. They started in around 1am and didn't quit until after sunrise. I didn't sleep the whole week.
At least the owls will eat mice. That's a little consolation.

Pi is a bit of all 3 of those!

We had a fox show up on the patio yesterday around 5pm. Bold as brass, looking in the sliding door, and both coops of hens were out in their separate yards! Yikes! Pi saw that fox and went crazy. Let him out the door after the fox took off and boy did he tear around the yard for a good 20 minutes trying to find it. He doesn't know to look up. Gray fox are excellent climbers, go right up a tree no problem. This one is probably part of the family raising 5 youngsters the next street over. They should be doing everyone a favor and catch rats. Leave my chickens alone! Go Pi!

They are pretty animals. It looked like this.
20230608_140331.jpg

Pi is a bit of all 3 of those!

We had a fox show up on the patio yesterday around 5pm. Bold as brass, looking in the sliding door, and both coops of hens were out in their separate yards! Yikes! Pi saw that fox and went crazy. Let him out the door after the fox took off and boy did he tear around the yard for a good 20 minutes trying to find it. He doesn't know to look up. Gray fox are excellent climbers, go right up a tree no problem. This one is probably part of the family raising 5 youngsters the next street over. They should be doing everyone a favor and catch rats. Leave my chickens alone! Go Pi!

They are pretty animals. It looked like this.
View attachment 3534351
Ooo, they are pretty!

Back
Top Bottom