Granny's gone and done it again

Hello! Been a LONG time since I have been on this thread. Hope everyone is doing alright and getting ready for winter.

Not much with me, moved to a new town few months ago and have even more chickens lol. Come spring I should have about 70 chickens! I know I have a chicken addiction.. but I have never claimed it was a problem.

FB_IMG_1699307087550.jpg

Guess I should try to sleep. Good night all. Blue, that bread looks so good!
Thanks, Cap. (It is! Will def keep in the rotation.)

Skynet made a choice. Luckily our realtor was able to track him down and untangle him.
In English, please?

A combination. Something called Ativan (spelling) and one that started with an N that I've never heard of before. My script was for hydrocodone.
Ativan is an a$$-kicker, as I recall. A great way to get unconscious, lol.

Oh boy. Looks good. How'd you get it sliced so evenly?⁹
It's just one of my few gifts, Pert. I ain't up to much, but by golly, I can slice bread! Lol.

there is no shoulders on these roads.
Didn't used to be on a road we frequently travel, was SOO happy when they widened it!

Hello! Been a LONG time since I have been on this thread. Hope everyone is doing alright and getting ready for winter.

Not much with me, moved to a new town few months ago and have even more chickens lol. Come spring I should have about 70 chickens! I know I have a chicken addiction.. but I have never claimed it was a problem.
Hey! Good to see you! Don't be a stranger, have missed you! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom