Granny's gone and done it again

This is true but then the day is coming when he will not have a say lying unconscious on a bed in the ER with nurses doing what the doctors are telling them to do. I hope it never comes to that. My nurse daughter told her mom not to long ago that she had been the enema at work that day......
It may sadly be, but she just can't force him. Pretty sure it would cause huge problems if she tried. My Austin worked with teens that have Autism. He's explained just how out of sorts they can become in certain situations. My Richard is also on the spectrum. I've never told him. But I sure know very well what to say and not to say. I can try and feel out..the mood.. he's in..before I dare take a chance at times. He's low on it. So not too bad. But certain things said can sure change his mood too.

I am stubborn yes but I take my iron pills and b12 shot. Matter of fact Robert gives it to me. Yes he was taking the laxative. whatever its called. He thinks he has a blockage and nothing he takes right now is going to help
I would take him to er. They can give him an iv pump fluid in him. Will he drink water?

It may sadly be, but she just can't force him. Pretty sure it would cause huge problems if she tried. My Austin worked with teens that have Autism. He's explained just how out of sorts they can become in certain situations. My Richard is also on the spectrum. I've never told him. But I sure know very well what to say and not to say. I can try and feel out..the mood.. he's in..before I dare take a chance at times. He's low on it. So not too bad. But certain things said can sure change his mood too.
Thank you for understanding. Its like you just read him to a T. Life has and is so hard with him. Always on eggshells.

It is sad to see someone slowly killing themselves. I have a BILdrinking himself to death.

Yes it is hard to know what someone else is going through.

Back
Top Bottom