Granny's gone and done it again

gnight all, sleep well. I be tired.
Hope you slept well. I finally did! Fell asleep at 6pm. Woke up at 11:30. Back asleep at 2am and now listening to unexpected rain. Woke up 5am by the dog who was woken up by both cats. Normally I would be annoyed by that, but I feel remarkably good. Amazing what a good sleep can do.

I didnt sleep too good but some. Trying to figure out how/when to go to er/ I have to pick Fawn up today and Roberts worker is coming. Tom dont want me to go anywhere alone. I ran off the toad today. It was dark and lots of rain. If I go after we pick Fawn up I will be driving in the dark again.

I didnt sleep too good but some. Trying to figure out how/when to go to er/ I have to pick Fawn up today and Roberts worker is coming. Tom dont want me to go anywhere alone. I ran off the toad today. It was dark and lots of rain. If I go after we pick Fawn up I will be driving in the dark again.
How are you feeling? Any sharp broken bone type feeling or just the dull aching that always comes after a fall?
Have you done a visual inspection? Look for bruising and even hematoma which might indicate a spot with greater damage. Can you move all your joints?

How are you feeling? Any sharp broken bone type feeling or just the dull aching that always comes after a fall?
Have you done a visual inspection? Look for bruising and even hematoma which might indicate a spot with greater damage. Can you move all your joints?
it hurts to take a deep breath, my arm hurts my knee. No blood clots that I can see

Back
Top Bottom