Granny's gone and done it again

I dont know the size pot but the plants were blooming. I paid $8&12. for mine last spring. Big waste of money for me. After I transplanted them into their patio pots they lost that bloom. I dont think I got 2 maters off one of them.
You have time to plant seed in a big pot and grow them this year. You just need a good coach to grow them. A 7 gallon nursery pot (used) and larger. 25 gallon is best and filled with top soil out of the backyard. Not the junk sold in and at box stores. I know that Robert can take time out from his busy day to do the heavy lifting getting the pots ready. If there are any kind of nurseries in your area that has trees in pots that are 15gal or larger that is good. What is better is plastic 55 gallon barrels cut in half. Withhold Roberts food until he helps build a frame around the barrel out of 1x3 boards with 2x4's used in the corners. You can do it. Tell Robert you don't ask for much but if he wants to eat this is important whether he likes and can eat tomatoes or not as you need your mater sandwiches. :) :) In big containers the roots will not get to wet or to dry if they have real dirt in them. The 4'x4' wood frame around them will support a heavy load of tomatoes better than wire will. Avoid buying those metal cone shaped tomato cages. They ain't worth the powder to blow them to you know where.

I slept like a hibernating bear for 2 and a half hours.
I did the same, but maybe longer. I laid down around 1..woje up at 4:30! I was having a pretty bad day with my Vestibular problem this morning. Makes me tired. I walk like I'm dopey. Had to hold on to Austin all through the morning in the drs office, and back and forth to the car. I felt so helpless today. I don't usually like using the word ..hate..but, ok, I really dislike feeling so helpless. I really dislike being a bother. I was in tears as I told him thank you and I don't like being a bother. He was on his way out the door to get to work. He came in and put things down and came over and just gathered me up into those arms of his telling me I'm not a bother and and that he loved me. That, we, love you, meaning Bronwyn too because I brought up how good she is to me. I'm truly blessed.

Back
Top Bottom