Granny's gone and done it again

Ugg. so much for needing a snack tonight. lol I made myself a chicken salad sandwich (with grapes) and I was enjoying it til Robert slapped a taco down on my plate. He found lettuce on it. Umm, ok I got this. Then here comes another. Same problem. Lets just say I am stuffed tighter then a turkey on thanksgiving
The mental image! :gig

I agree. I just really crave salty crunchy stuff. I get tired of pork rinds
Cheese and crackers ;)
You mean there are tacos without lettuce?
Ooof. Street tacos never have lettuce.

Sigh. Found me a kindle unlimited book on book keeping basics. Need to get my learn on. And not let the current boss lady know cause nope. lol.

Hubs is driving me batguano crazy. Having to explain to him the difference in necessities and wants as far as budget goes. Yeah he’s not working, and wanted $500 for a new engine for his “clawhammer truck”. Note this is a project/fun truck and not a necessary for commuting or moving truck. Dude needs to get a job for the next two and a half months.

Ugg. so much for needing a snack tonight. lol I made myself a chicken salad sandwich (with grapes) and I was enjoying it til Robert slapped a taco down on my plate. He found lettuce on it. Umm, ok I got this. Then here comes another. Same problem. Lets just say I am stuffed tighter then a turkey on thanksgiving
Did you make the chicken salad yourself?

Cheese and crackers ;)

Sigh. Found me a kindle unlimited book on book keeping basics. Need to get my learn on. And not let the current boss lady know cause nope. lol.

Hubs is driving me batguano crazy. Having to explain to him the difference in necessities and wants as far as budget goes. Yeah he’s not working, and wanted $500 for a new engine for his “clawhammer truck”. Note this is a project/fun truck and not a necessary for commuting or moving truck. Dude did you get the the job? Congrats!needs to get a job for the next two and a half months.
Did you get the job? Congrats!

Cheese and crackers ;)

Hubs is driving me batguano crazy. Having to explain to him the difference in necessities and wants as far as budget goes. Yeah he’s not working, and wanted $500 for a new engine for his “clawhammer truck”. Note this is a project/fun truck and not a necessary for commuting or moving truck. Dude needs to get a job for the next two and a half months.
I can’t eat crackers

Back
Top Bottom