Granny's gone and done it again

434289384_256751064177996_5251144047277286875_n.jpg

This Afternoon
Scattered snow showers, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 36. Windy, with a northwest wind around 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
Tonight
Isolated snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Windy, with a northwest wind 23 to 28 mph decreasing to 16 to 21 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Friday
A 20 percent chance of snow showers after 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Breezy, with a northwest wind 18 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
Friday Night
Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 20. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.

yep been having snow squalls all morning. Thankfully the gound is warm enough most of its melting although I did see snow blowing across the parking lot.

Went out and did chores when the boss got home and sold off more chickens. Freed up coop space for some ready to leave a brooder now. Found someone to help with processing meat birds that are coming on fast now on shares. Someone well experienced. Now hopefully I can get more sleep tonight and get out early in the morning and plant some food for us.

Did you get the job? Congrats!
Have not heard back but like I said I botched the testing pretty good, hence my disgust at my idiocy and studying now so if I can find another entry level accounting job up there I’m less a dumb donkey.

Problem is right now all my practical experience is from “well I’m a history major not a book keeper!” Controller soooo…

Back
Top Bottom