Granny's gone and done it again

I had to buy a new belt for Sunday best and Ma punched another hole for my garden working belt. Now it needs yet another hole punched or I'm going to have my pants at my ankles again.
Photos?:lau
Wow that’s great!
I have been trying to sell Penny the goat for 2 years.

I almost lost my Gracie last night. 3:30 in the morning. She had a huge seizure. I sat up in bed because her throat was making noise and I could feel her twigging out. I yelled her name. Then her legs went straight out stiff, a long moan like I've never heard before came from her, then she went limp. I was yelling..Gracie, noo Gracie. I had my hand on her side crying and yelling her name saying noo.. Finally she lifted her head and started taking short fast breaths, not panting, just short and fast breaths. I swear I must have brought her little spirit back with all that yelling. 🤭 The other two dogs were right there watching and sniffing her. Bella would nor go back under the covers where she usually lays right by Gracie after it was over..I tried making her but she wouldn't. They knew something bad had happened. I thought Austin and Bronwyn would be up after all that screaming. Austin had a real full day working so was out of it. He asked me again later, mom, is it time? Well, she was up and eating and drinking this morning. Shivered for a while. Understandable, her nervous system had go e through it. She started something again later this morning but not a full seizure. I'm going to check and see if they can have pain with seizures, but that moan wasn't from pain. Oh man, my little Gracie. If she keeps having them this bad I will have to let her go.
Sorry to hear that!

She had a sister or cousin or something that had a popular advice column also. Dear Abby.
Yes, twins. Are they still alive? Retired?

I keep gaining. I guess all my stress prevents me from loosing
Even ketoing? That's discouraging, you're my inspiration!

Is a pet seizure painful? Pets have no awareness of pain while seizing because of the enormous amount of electrochemical activity occurring in the brain, and because they're unconscious or semiconscious. Although your pet may whine, meow, or bark during a seizure, this has nothing to do with feeling pain
So, @Cynthia12, sounds like it's harder on you than on her. I'm so sorry. :hugs

Gnight all, sweet dreams.
Tired Good Night GIF by Max

Back
Top Bottom