Granny's gone and done it again

Survived wally world but didn't find everything I needed from their pharmacy. Got my test strips but not the Poly Vi Sol or some eye droppers and bottles. Going into local Walgreens tomorrow and will check there. Mean while it is way to hot to be working at what I need to be doing outside now. Another hour and a half we may be able to tolerate it. Low 90's outside now and we have not gotten used to he heat yet.
we hit the mid to upper 80's Sat, about did this fat oldish man in mowing everything BUT I gotter done

Lawyers practice law too.

So you can swallow when they tell you to? They are supposed to give you something to put you in a twilight sleep and also give you something to cause "retrograde amnesia," I thought, so you don't remember any of it.

so in other words a "roofie" ??

he won't be buying diddly if you can't drive him to the store.
I talked to him again about driving and he finally tells me his OCD or something makes him blank out while I am driving and he thinks it will happen while he drives.

My brother is four miles from us, but the tornado passed a quarter of a mile south of us. A sister and her husbands place is a mess. One wall of the house is gone, all the barns are flattened, the roof of the garage is gone and the two corn silos are flattened as well.

Good Lord!! Glad no one was injured. "Stuff" can be replaced life can't.

Back
Top Bottom