Granny's gone and done it again

It finally stopped around 3..ish.. The Nitro worked I guess, but boy, head rush like no other. It really has messed with my Vestibular problem. I can't walk straight. Hope I'm better tomorrow. And yesterday was so good. You just never know. I planted, watered, did house work. Hmm..now that I write it down, maybe I did too much.
Maybe it wasnt the nitro that helped but time? Anyway Im glad your feeling better.
How long have you had Gracie?

I made spaghetti five way for DH, and also served regular sauce for GC, who likes it traditional. I served myself traditional, then went ahead and put beans on it and shredded cheese. Guess I had it 7-way! 😆

Are you getting out of the chicken business, Cap? Or gonna repopulate?

Yikes. I'll stick with tornadoes, at least they're only seasonal and you can hide from them.
I made spaghetti too yesterday..only with macaroni. :) We call it goulash.

It can happen with first time mothers, especially if they haven't been broody raised themselves and have never seen a chick before. Seen, as in been able to see and be near another hen caring for chicks.
That's how I got into hatching. I came onto BYC for helpful tips on chickens. Said somewhere that I had a hen sitting. Someone said to have an incubator ready in case she didn't care for them. What happened was she heard the chirping from the eggs and literally flew the coop when I went in to check her and let her out to poo. I waited for her to come back. Nope. I put her in..Nope. I went in and furred up the bator. It was pretty exciting. All she wrote. Here she is. Blue Laced Wyandotte. Little stink.
Screenshot_20240220_151057_Facebook.jpg

Maybe it wasnt the nitro that helped but time? Anyway Im glad your feeling better.
How long have you had Gracie?
It's probably true. With Esophageal Spasams it can take a while. I was told to get to the ER if the Nitro didn't work. Better safe than sorry they said.
Gracie, I'm thinking 4 years. Scott was still alive and she loved him. Always with him and slept by him until I had to make her stop.

evening all. Well Cassie calved sometime since last Tues and I' guess last sunday judging by how well its getting around.

Another solid color. MAN my color percentages really suck. 2 trims (with a little white) bred together and 25% solid, 25% royal and 50% trim. So far one trim and 2 solids.
Which colors would you really like to get?

Back
Top Bottom