Granny's gone and done it again

Cherry, I am so very happy for you. The pictures are great and the cat is awesome. I have one that looks just like your drawing! A surgeon!! I am impressed. wow. Before too long I will be friends with someone very important. 🌹
Thank you Granny. You and this thread mean very much to me. Im glad to be back.

1715820943736.png

this is how I get frosty cut too. The one that looks like Kiki I dont like the cut either on her but so much better for her.

View attachment 3833317
this is how I get frosty cut too. The one that looks like Kiki I dont like the cut either on her but so much better for her.
yea, she kept going out and getting weeds stuck in her hair. At some point it just got too much to manage, especially since Kiki mostly spends her day following my grandma around in the garden nowadays

yea, she kept going out and getting weeds stuck in her hair. At some point it just got too much to manage, especially since Kiki mostly spends her day following my grandma around in the garden nowadays
I made the mistake of not brushing my mutts often enough and now that they are older they just dont like it done.

speaking of Kiki, i recently taught her the, i feel like, cutest trick i’ve ever taught her. She waits at the gate when I grab packages from the mail (our mailbox is oddly REALLY far from the house, like literally across the road). Up until today I had to tell her to “stay,” but I realized today that she does it even if I don’t. she just waits at the gate and then walks back to the house with me when I have the package. some ppl say the smartest dog in our family is the broder collie but I feel like it has been Kiki all along. Grabbing packages is our little venture now:love

I used to make pretty good cookies. Seems like a lifetime ago. Its been a long while since I even bought those rolls of dough to slice and bake.
I did too. I use to make homemade oatmeal cookies for the kids to sell..a s eat of course..but the Cafe in town wanted some to sell. What? I didn't give them any.

I made the mistake of not brushing my mutts often enough and now that they are older they just dont like it done.
that was me with brushing their teeth. Oh and clothes! Kiki HATES clothes. It’s cute on some occasions but she absolutely loathes it, we’ve pretty much given up:rolleyes: maybe some dogs aren’t meant for that kind of thing

that was me with brushing their teeth. Oh and clothes! Kiki HATES clothes. It’s cute on some occasions but she absolutely loathes it, we’ve pretty much given up:rolleyes: maybe some dogs aren’t meant for that kind of thing
I wanted to dress Roberts dog up but he wouldnt let me.

Back
Top Bottom