Granny's gone and done it again

What's the orange stuff, Troyer?

Hubby keeps ours in his briefcase.
Our important papers are in a bank vault. DH works there, easy to have him bring stuff home if needed. I do have copies in a 4-drawer file cabinet. For when I actually remember to put stuff back when I take it out. 🙄

After moving brooder kids out it's dig the taters and get ready to turn the water on tonight. Our chance of rain all but disappeared over night.
Your chance of rain did not disappear, it's just vacationing in SE Missouri. Thank you very much, please see if a dog whistle will call it back. Or maybe a rain dance. :tongue

1716569164327.jpeg

What's the orange stuff, Troyer?

Our important papers are in a bank vault. DH works there, easy to have him bring stuff home if needed. I do have copies in a 4-drawer file cabinet. For when I actually remember to put stuff back when I take it out. 🙄

Your chance of rain did not disappear, it's just vacationing in SE Missouri. Thank you very much, please see if a dog whistle will call it back. Or maybe a rain dance. :tongue
Bring that down here to meeeeee

Done moving chicks until later this afternoon. Time for a power nap. I took morning meds and they are working so I think I might get a few Z's in. Lots yet to do after 4pm. Supper is already fixed so if we don't eat til 7 or so that will be ok. I've stayed hydrated with the good stuff and even though tired I feel better than if I had been drinking just tea. BBL.

Won't this also make him responsible for making the payments?
I think wording on the addition may not hold him liable. But then again if he is the only survivor that would make him owner and liable. Someone will have to pick up the tab for the balance. He might could get it refinanced to a lower payment that he can handle. The mortgage holder would have all the answers as fact.

Back
Top Bottom