Granny's gone and done it again

Just finally went for a walk. It’s been two weeks
Oh wow! I totally understand though because I stopped walking for a while too. I’ve been trying to get back into it but it’s hard especially with my ankle acting up lately. But I need to. For the dog. He needs it. We do have a fenced yard but he still needs to get out and socialize.

Oh wow! I totally understand though because I stopped walking for a while too. I’ve been trying to get back into it but it’s hard especially with my ankle acting up lately. But I need to. For the dog. He needs it. We do have a fenced yard but he still needs to get out and socialize.
Yep

With honey, yum!

Not regular saline, I don't think? I mean, unless you OD on it?
People that are out in a raft or something on the sea try drinking salt water. Bad idea. Some of them go crazy and have hallucinations. Jump out and try to walk on water. Your digestive system can't tolerate it.

We're still under flood warning but going to try to get out in about half an hour for The Kid to meet his ride. He'll be spending the summer in Ks City. @LTAY, sure wish I could send you some of this rain! It's not raining at the moment but we're getting another round starting about 6:30 this evening.

People that are out in a raft or something on the sea try drinking salt water. Bad idea. Some of them go crazy and have hallucinations. Jump out and try to walk on water. Your digestive system can't tolerate it.
Yes, you're right, but isn't the ocean saltier than normal saline? Hey, Google!

Back
Top Bottom