Granny's gone and done it again

Can't catch up. Sorry. :( I'm having a tough time this month. Wasn't sure why I've been so down. Then I mentioned to Austin..again..that this .month is dad's death date. My sister Lisa's too. He says mom..you've mentioned that a few times. Probably why you're not feeling well. Oh..yes. That could be it. Tomorrow will be 3 years Scott has been gone. Went to church this morning then to all the graces to put things on. I'll post some photos. I hope all is well. Enjoy the holiday long weekend. View attachment 3844612View attachment 3844611
So very sorry for your loss. My ex husband died this weekend but not sure how many years ago

Can't catch up. Sorry. :( I'm having a tough time this month. Wasn't sure why I've been so down. Then I mentioned to Austin..again..that this .month is dad's death date. My sister Lisa's too. He says mom..you've mentioned that a few times. Probably why you're not feeling well. Oh..yes. That could be it. Tomorrow will be 3 years Scott has been gone. Went to church this morning then to all the graces to put things on. I'll post some photos. I hope all is well. Enjoy the holiday long weekend. View attachment 3844612View attachment 3844611
Sorry Cynthia, 3 years is not much as these things go. I still miss my parents, but at least their dementia is over.

Back
Top Bottom